Weird week?... I guess

Ok so I got really really sick last weekend (ya the weekend of Martin Luther King, how annoying is that?) and i have been sick all week at home so my two weekends to update have gone to pot. I'm going to try really hard to put up a post tonight but I've developed a small bout of writers block and my brain is having trouble working through its annoying habit of dropping a story all together for that one reason. I have like no feed back right now which is really disappointing, but i do have a subscription which makes me really happy : D. Comments, criticism (constructive or not), and some support would be much much much appreciated. Plus I might not have as much time to put updates on Mibba because of the 4 day week of school I have had the misfortune to miss. The homework is going to be my nightmare, but depending on how much i get done this weekend I'll hopefully be posting next week. Ok anyway onto my week.... BORING yet extremely weird. This is only the third time in 7 days I've been on the computer its been scary. I've slept 2 full days and until at least noon every other day. Well except for today. he he. But the weird part is that normally when I'm sick and my dad's home it doesn't work. My dad's got this philosophy that when you sick you have to work it off, not lay in bed, and he usually criticizes and supposedly it makes your sickness last longer (though i do NOT agree). And usually he really pushes that and unless your like so feverish you cant move i have to go to school. So this time, not even once, did he tell me to go outside and work it off, or that i had to go to school. It was probably the strangest, weirdest, slightly coolest thing thats ever happened when I'm sick. Anyway I should probably post that chapter and go to bed so i can do homework tomorrow *shrug*.
January 25th, 2009 at 06:57am