So last night I saw Jimmy Urines bare ass...

Ah, pain. I’m in so much pain. My necks gone all stiff and it hurts whenever I move it too fast.

Last night I saw Mindless Self Indulgence for the fourth time and it definitely was the best time. However, this could be because the first two times they were support acts and the third time I missed half of their set because I was getting pictures done with The Blackout.

The whole night was just awesome. My friend lost her shoe in the most pit XD I had to let her wear one of mine to stop her moaning and I went to look for it when the sets were changing but it was nowhere to be seen. However, we did see it being thrown in the air during Bring Me the Horizon’s set.

The people are MSI gigs always seem so nice. I was stood in front of a girl who looked a lot like Lyn-Z and she reminded me of one of my characters in my story. Especially when she randomly screamed “Make me f*cking cum!” She also gave my friends two cigarettes and offered them another two about twenty minutes after. She was lovely lol.

We missed most of the first band In Case of Fire because I went to by a t-shirt (I got one with the cartoon of Jimmy on it, and with Stupid Mother F*cker on the back) but they sounded okay I guess.

Black Tide where good but that’s when my friend lost her shoe so we missed most of that set too.

Dir En Grey was... Interesting. I liked the band but after a few songs, they got a bit boring and the singer seemed very dramatic.

I’m not even going to comment on Bring Me the Horizon but my Dad didn’t like them and my Dad’s taste in music is quite brilliant.

After BMTH finished their set, the fourteen years olds who screamed every time the lead singer walked to our side of the stage disappeared so we had more room.

MSI were amazing. They opened up with Shut me up. They couldn’t get anyone further from Lyn-Z to play bass. It was a bearded man. My dad was disappointed.

I can’t remember all the songs they played but the whole show was just great. Jimmy told one girl that he had bigger tits than her. What a charmer. He also said something about “That hot guy from Twilight” but I couldn’t make out what he said, but I heard the word “Gay” a lot. That made me laugh.

He started saying that they had a new single out called Mark David Chapman but they were going to play the B-side instead. However, to entice us, he was also going to strip. By this point he had only stripped down to his trousers and the fishnet things he wears on his arms.

When they were playing “Bomb this Track” and the line “I wanna take a chance, deep in your underpants” he stood on this box thing and pulled down his trousers, showing the world his bare ass. I have to say, it is rather girly. No hair or anything haha. The horrified expressions on all the boys faces made my night.

At the end he sung the show business song then decided to pull off his trousers altogether. He hopped off stage in nothing but his boxers. It was probably one of the most entertaining nights of my life. :)
January 25th, 2009 at 05:49pm