I Feel Filthy

Now, I'm not exactly Madame Morality, but for once I feel really bad. I'm kinda sorta vaguely with this guy from my school I met at the winter formal dance. I really like him and I'm pretty sure he likes me. I definitely believe in kissing someone when you meet them, and at the formal I pretty much spent half the night with his face glued to mine.

Last night, I went to a punk show at the local alternative music bar. It was rather cold, so most people were congregating near the stage huddling like penguins or near these big butane heaters. There was a ring of people around the one I was at and this guy with spiked blonde and blue hair on the other side of the circle reached across to me, so I took his hand. He pulled me over to his side of the heater and was trying to talk to me.

Here's the gist of our converstion...

Him: "Hi, I'm Tom. You're very quiet. Why's that?"
Me: "I'm just a quiet person... I don't really know anyone here."
Tom: "Well the whole point of coming here is to meet people... I'm Tom. I smoke a lot of cigarettes and I drink a lot of beer. Tell me about yourself."
Me: "I like everything. Except sushi. I hate sushi."
Tom: "What? How can you hate sushi?"
Me: "I dunno I just do. I'm allergic to seafood."
(awkward silence)
Tom: "This isn't really your scene, is it?" (he more stated that than asked)
Me: "I don't really have a scene. I'm like a chameleon. I'm invisible and I'm really good at it."
Tom: "A pretty girl like you shouldn't have to be invisible."

He hugged me and as I hugged him back, his hands started traveling down to my ass. He turned my face up to his and promptly shoved his tongue down my throat. He tasted like cigarettes and Heinekin. So we made out for a while, and when I realized exactly what was happening, I pushed him away.

Tom: "Stop caring what they think. Just have fun."

And he proceeded to attempt to kiss me again. I pushed him back...

Me: "Hang on, how old are you?"
Tom: "23."
Me: "17. It's kinda weird."
Tom: "Really? I thought for sure you were at least 20..."
Me: "Nope. Just 17."

He shrugged and went back to shoving his tongue down my throat. Minutes flew by and then I remembered... oh shit. Michael. I nicely got rid of Tom and ran. I promptly went home. I feel like absolute shit and I dunno what to do. Michael doesn't know, but for some reason I feel really really bad about it. I mean, technically I'm not with him, but I really like him.

Fuck.

Maybe I am becoming the Madame Morality I always hated. Like... it's just weird. Help?
January 26th, 2009 at 06:04am