Chinese New Year

Year of the Monkey
Years-1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004
People born in the Year of the Monkey are the erratic geniuses of the cycle. Clever, skillful, and flexible, they are remarkably inventive and original and can solve the most difficult problems with ease. There are few fields in which Monkey people wouldn't be successful but they have a disconcerting habit of being too agreeable. They want to do things now, and if they cannot get started immediately, they become discouraged and sometimes leave their projects. Although good at making decisions, they tend to look down on others. Having common sense, Monkey people have a deep desire for knowledge and have excellent memories. Monkey people are strong willed but their anger cools quickly. They are most compatible with the Dragon and Rat.


Happy Chinese New Year.
I decided for the Chinese new year to post a journal about my year, The Year of the Monkey.
If you wish to know yours http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/zodiac.html there are links to the individual animals right under the circular calender thingy.

Now lets do some Q and As about me and being A monkey.

1) Traits that you and the animal share?
Erratic, Orginal, can solve most difficult problems (but if it's simple, go to some one else.) I am far too agreeable, if I don't do something I want to now, I never will, I do look down on others, I do have desire for knownledge, I am strong willed and my anger never lasts long.

2) Traits not like you?
Making decisions, excellent memory. Hell I'm lucky if I can remember the day, much less anything else.

3) Do you like your animal?
Eh, kind of. Better than being a rat or pig.

4) If you could be any animal what would it be?
Dragon. Definately Dragon.

5) Does this animal fit with your western astrological zodiac sign?
Eh, kind of. http://www.astrology.com/allaboutyou/sunsigns/leo.html
I'm a leo, and we tend to take control and be all egotistical and what not.
But I was supposed to be born cancer, and i think that took its toll on things that I may have been if I were supposed to be born Leo... http://www.astrology.com/ssc/cancer.html
Cause I sure don't like being center stage or leading, although I can lead, and I'm apparently good at being center stage.
Did you know there's all kinds of signs?
I'm off to go find more <3 Cause I love things like this.
January 26th, 2009 at 12:52pm