Attention To My Jade's Story Readers

1/26/08
Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading! I can't wait to post the rest of the chapters and the next books! Thank you all for subscribing and commenting it means alot to me!

If you like my Jade's Story Fanfiction you might also want to try reading another one of my stories. I have one called "My Running Wolf: Jacob Black" whihc of course is a Twilight Fanfiction.
Heres the Summury:
"My Running Wolf: Jacob Black"
Hey I'm Jen. Or Jennifer. Or what he calls me, Jennie. His names Jacob. He acts like he sees right past me. Like I don't even exist. But sometimes I'll catch him staring at me. And I think maybe after all these years he's starting to see the real me. Not just a reflection of her, who he never sees and who I always remind him of, Bella.
I'm 16, and I've got a sercret. I'm in love with Jacob Black. And he's in love with a girl he can never have, and I remind him of her. And I've got another sercert I have abilites of which I haven't even discovered yet. Ablities that someone like me isn't supposed to have.
Sercrets that has been kept for generations are coming to light, each one pushing me farther and farther away from him, yet at the same time bringing me closer to understanding exacully what I am. A abomation behind two lines, my parents aren't really my parents. And I have to make a choice, love and murder or hatred and protection. Suddenly the fate of both of my tribes is leaning on my descision. Either way my love and my life is never going to be the same.
It only takes a second to fall in love, and a lifetime to fall out of it. Espically when your lifetime could be over soon than you think.
A Jacob Black/ Twlight Fanfiction.

Okay did you like it? Just go to my profile and click on "My Running Wolf: Jacob Black" under stories and read on. One chapter is posted right now! When I get more subscribers and comments I'll post alot more! :)

Also I have an orginal fiction story called "Breakout." It's about a girl named Amber loves nothing in the world but to dance. She's a backup dancer and her entire life has been thrown away just for her to do that. It's really powerful and you might like it. Here's the summery:
"Breakout"
"My day starts at 5:30 every day. Theres a early Dance reshersal. Dancing is all I can ever do. I haven't seen my parents in months, I live in hotel rooms, and motels, and tour buses. It depends on where my agent books me. People warn me that I'm going to burn up, that there's more than life then dancing. Those are usally the faces that haunt me, ex-boyfriends, ex-friends, all telling me to stop. All telling me I can't do this forever, that I can't go any farther. They don't understand, it's the only thing I can do. When I hear that music, it gives me power and control, it's there for me when no one eles means anything, when no one eles understands. When I'm pushing my body so hard and going farther and doing things I shouldn't be doing, the music is always there. The suble beat of my pounding heart, the wisp of my hair, the vocals of whatever lead singer I'm dancing for. Then I meet someone who changes my entire perpestive, my either mind. I am a Dancer. But maybe I can be something eles.... I just need to Breakout. And the only one that can help me is the one who I can never have. David. My Name is Amber and I am a Dancer. "

If you liked that, again all you need to do is go to my profile and click "Breakout" under stories. There is currenly 3 chapters posted and I'm waiting for more subscribers and comments to post another. oKay!
Talk to you guys later! Another chapter of Jade's Story Up Tonight.
January 26th, 2009 at 08:38pm