Holy shit!

Wow okay aparintly I'm not good enough to be a girlfriend, but I'm good enough to be friends with benifits. So this guy one of my good friends that I used to date said about asking me out again, and I like him so I was kinda happy about that. Days pass and still no boyfriend, and just now I was talking to him. He asked if I still liked him I said yes and he said he likes me but also like being single. So he now said that he wants to make out with me but not be my boyfriend. He said that we could be friends with benifits, and me being the stupid person I am agreed to that. So I am basicly fuck budies with one of my best friends now. Oh and it's a secret so don't tell anyone. Omg I must be the stupidest person ever to agree to that so if this gets out in my school I'm going to be known as a slut, well I already get called that but this would be like all the time slut action. OMG you have to be fucking kinding me you know what he said now let's just be friends this is confusing who the hell does that what the fuck now i have to go because I think I'm going to cry well bye. Love you all that read any thing I write thanks for listening.

xoxo:Harley Adams
January 26th, 2009 at 10:21pm