Warning: Opinions May Be Needed and Paul McCartney Look-A-Likes Are in This Journal

Actually, there are no Paul McCartney Look-A-Likes literally in this journal, but they are mentioned. Anyway, on to the opinions that are needed.

Even though I haven’t quite finished any of my other stories on here, I’m thinking of starting a new one. Why? I have no freaking clue. Just fell like it I suppose. Either way, I want to do another original fiction or possible attempt a band fiction.

Now if I were to do a band fiction, I would most likely use Rise Against. Though, I haven’t quite decided yet. I’m also thinking of using Nirvana, but I’m not sure. I’ve never done a band fiction, I just want to see if it’s any fun to write one.

For my original fiction, it will occur mainly in Las Vegas, and the plot basically surrounds itself around the gambling idea. Poker to be more specific. I’m sort of leaning toward this idea more than the other one, however, some opinions might help me with my decision.

So yeah, your input would be lovely.

And about the Paul McCartney thing, I decided to share a bit of random information about my brother, because I find it rather funny. There was this biography of Paul McCartney laying around that I happen to notice and it had a picture of when he was eighteen or so. Immediately when I saw it, I could have sworn he was my brother. And that was the day I found out my brother looked exactly like Mr. McCartney. So I showed my other brother the book, and he showed my mom. She showed all of the people she knows and now half the town calls my brother Lil’ Paul.

I hope you enjoyed my random piece of pointless information that you probably could care less about.
January 27th, 2009 at 02:27am