You know lady, I'll put my dog in a pen the moment you incarcerate your kid. Gosh... I hate my neighbors

I've had enough....

First, they come here, all grand and mighty to announce that my family spens more money in electricity than all of them. You know, that's OUR business....

Then, they decide I bring too many strange people here (my friends), to our nice little closed neighborhood. Excuse me little pricks, your kids let any stranger enter this place, and you don't even close the effing community garage door.

My dog is obnoxious and uneducated, says the family that has two untrained little rats (dogs) that enter MY house, steal my dog's toys and poo in my yard. When I find proof that their daughters where the ones that put my dog in the street just because of the laughs, I swear I'll punch them.

You want me to clean my dog's poo, clean yours first.

Yes, new lady, my dog is anti-social. Yes, she almost bit your precious kid. Yes, she barks a lot when someone approaches her fence. No, we will not enclose my dog to a tinier place, it is our garden. No, you have no right to ask that. And you know, please, educate your kid to stop running in front of a moving car. IT IS NOT FUN!

I can yell to everyone I want to, especially if THEY have something of MY property in THEIR hands without MY freaking permission!

I will not stop doing my work just because you "visit". It is my house, I can tell you when to leave if I have things to do.

I don't want to hear your complaining and we do not have to pay a fee just because YOU broke the water heater. You broke it, you fix it.....

Ok, I needed to vent.....
January 27th, 2009 at 02:56am