Another reason why I want to move to America. And Frank Iero knows how to make me smile.

I had my sulk on big time yesterday. I spent almost half an hour loading up my laptop, then loading up Itunes to buy a song only to be informed it is only available in the USA.

I hate it so much when things like that happen. Britain always gets things last (however I’m pretty sure The Black Parade is Dead came out a day earlier over here *shrugs*) It’s so annoying.

I pointed to my mother as soon as she came through the door and shouted “It’s your fault!” And she just looks shocked and my Dads smirking in the corner because apparently me having a hissy fit is hilarious. She asks what exactly is her fault so I say “You won’t let me move to America.” And she rolls her eyes and goes upstairs.

I switched the TV on and she comes back downstairs and my mum and dad have a full conversation in the front room. I was like “You’ve already denied me of my American lifestyle. Please don’t deny me of Americas Next Top Model.” So they both went somewhere which didn’t have me in it.

The thing that made me smile was Frank Iero saying how much he “loves” Twilight. I was searching through youtube videos when I came across one of him saying to a crowd something like “Thanks for voting Twilight to be number one movie” *Crowd screams* “Guys, I was joking.”

I don’t know why but it made me grin like a loon. Anyway, until next time...
January 27th, 2009 at 06:11pm