Boyfriends=Shit, the new and inproved song!

People=shit, more like fucking boyfriends = shit!

So yeah i have this best friend/girlfriend named Abby(no one in school knows were dating), shes awesome. shes dating this guy Devin, who seems like a good guy.
Im dating his best Friend who is Ryan. and well today some one told Abby that Devin and Ryan are going to break up with us. Abby asked Ryan if its true and he said "im not sure about Alex but devins going to break up with you" now i bet your saying Abby can just get over devin, but thats easier said then done, because you see she has Fallen in love with him more then anyone else she dated and there are only two reasons she comes to school and why shes still alive, one is Devin and two is me.so she wont 'just get over him' and Ryan? well yeah its only been 3 weeks today in fact so its not that bad.oh but yeah Devin told me and abby that he didnt like this one chick ceria and called her a whore and all that YET today after Abby told ceria off (saying that Devin, Cayley, abby and i dont like her and never did) he said he really did like her so he lied to both of us and were pissed, so then we came up with plans to become whores but its not really gonna happen. why do guys feel the need to treat us bad?

Guys like them are the reasons im Bi.

<3Squeak<3
January 27th, 2009 at 11:47pm