Another Rant. It's Helpless.

Okay, so maybe I like him. Okay, so maybe I like him a lot. I know he doesn't like me back, but it's okay. And maybe I'm mad that they barely ever played him in the game earlier tonight. And maybe he's really good.

And maybe I hate cheerleading. It's just so annoying. I can't be stretchy or peppy or enthused. I just care about getting it all right because it'll help me in the future. Somehow.

And maybe I'm really pissed that our school isn't offering German to freshmen. C'mon! Really, I wanted to take it more than anything. They'll offer it next year. I hate our school. And they don't care.

My cousin, we used to be super close, but now, she's turned into a little freaking creep! She never says hello to me, and it's because of the different cliques we hang out in. I talk to her younger sister just fine. I can't stand her attitude.

Earlier today, I spelled kitchen wrong. And then Bria came up to me and suggesting crude humor in the cheers. I wanted to gag, yes. Does this sound wrong to you? If you don't get it at first, think about it for a few minutes. Ready?

We want it up!
We want it in!
We want it up
And through the rim!


Then the other teams cheerleaders were being ninjas. It was hilarious. They were all like "Snake Attack!" We mimicked them, but went back to cheering, eventually, which I did not want to do.

My rant is over. I have a question. What if this were not a hypothetical question?
January 28th, 2009 at 03:05am