Story Updates

I hate writier's block. Though, it's not as bad as it normally is for me. It's not that I don't know what to write, but I have so many ideas for stories, I don't know what to do with them. Everytime I think I have something, it goes nowhere. (It's happened quite a few times...) Whenever I get ready to write for a current story, a new idea for something else nters my head and I can't stand it! Right now, I have three stories that I'm working on: "Vampire's Song", "Revenge", & "Dead-Aim". (I"m still working on decent titles for the last two.) I also have several poems that I've been working on. *sigh* I haven't written much now because I think I'm sick.

I might post the details/summary for my stories in a bit. That way, you can check here to determine whether or not you would like to read them. They'll pretty much have the rating, characters, summary, etc. Oh, if you didn't catch on, one of the main characters (you'll see a * next to their name) is loosely based off of me. (It should be obvious by their names.)

What I'm Currently Working On:
Vampire's Song Chapter 4:Confrontation
Dead-Aim Chapter 1: Silhouette
Revenge Chapter 1: A Disturbing Discovery

You might notice that I still have the story "Spirit Guardians" still posted, even though I said that I was going to discontinue it. I loved that story, but the plot wasn't original. It was the typical "good v. evil, bad guy wants to take over the world" crap. *sigh* I might do something with it later on, but it could take a while to think of something for it. I'm taking certain things from that story and rewriting them to fit into "Vampire's Song."

I've also been working on websites for my stories/poems, too. Though, that could be a while. I'll post another journal with the site when they're finished.
January 29th, 2009 at 01:58am