My last thoughts before I drop dead: I hate hospitals.

Well, they're more like my thoughts before I drop asleep, but that doesn't sound as cool. Today was exhausting, and let me say this: I HATE THE HOSPITAL! I hate it! I had to go to the travel clinic to get shots and pills and crap for when I go to South America. I was there three freaking hours! And half of that time I was waiting doing absolutely nothing but staring at the wall. I had brought a book with me, but I had finished it within the first half hour. *grumbles*

Then I got three shots, and right now, the one they put into my upper arm hurts so much! I cant move my arm more than a few inches or it just aches. Luckily when they were giving me the shots, the needle didn't break and get stuck in my arm. That happened to me one time when I was five. It traumatized me and I haven't been good with needles since.

I also FINALLY finished my "Journal" for English. It's basically an essay, but my teacher likes to call them journals, similarly to how my math teacher calls quizzes "Shindigs" and tests "Parties" and one time we had an actual party, and he called it a "Test." It was funny, because during the "Test" this one kid asks if a year end final would be called a "Rave" xD

yeah, I'm tired, and I don't know when I'll get on Mibba again... maybe the weekend. And when I do have more time, I will update my story. =)

Peace&Love, Erin
January 29th, 2009 at 04:50am