Crying makes me feel more human.

Well, starting off, I feel like crap, worthless and unattractive.

I'm working on writing, but nothing sounds good, so I think I'm going to take a break for a while. Sorry, to those that actually look forward to my writing.

I'm starting a fast tonight, from nine tonight to Saturday morning, or longer. I don't feel good in my own skin, and with Cinderella (our school musical) starting, I don't want to be in front of bunches of people feeling, and looking fat. Another thing is Winter King, and hopefully I'll go with the guy I like, or at least meet up with him there. And I don't want to look fat.
Is anyone else like me?
Meaning, does anyone else avoid food, and fast, and feel like they don't look good?
If you do, let's talk.
:]
It's so much easier to get things done when you can talk to someone you don't know.
Question:
You see this girl on the street, do you find her ugly, fat, whatever?
Click.
[This is kinda during my 'I'm so scene I poop diamonds stage. Ignore the snooty pose.]
More recent.

Honestly, be cruelly honest. Crying makes me feel more human. (Song I'm writing!) Feeling all emo has made me write some hardcore sad songs, thought.
So, that's basically it.
I'm feeling down, and I don't want to get better without getting smaller.
January 30th, 2009 at 03:23am