I Want To Help

Ok, so one of my best ever friend is really depressed, yet he doesn’t know that I love him. I’m so worried about him because he said he can’t take this shit anymore. Many bad things have happened in the past and some of them are resurfacing and I just can’t help but wonder what he’s going to do. His Ex-Gf is also giving him a hard time about her loving him when she ruined his life. And he is other friend is having a hard time and I just want to help him, yet I can’t I’m just so worried cause I fear he might harm or maybe even kill himself. I can’t help but feel sad and I and my other best friend have tried to give him advice yet I don’t think he’s going to take it. I mean it’s lifted his spirits that someone out there loves, care and worries about him but I really think he might do something bad... I mean he loves me but at first he didn’t want to trouble me and I have no idea what to do.

I love him a lot and I can’t bear to see him hurt like last time. I honestly think he’s suicidal, but he doesn’t know what I think, I need some help. How can I help him? I mean he hasn’t been bad like this and he’s just really confused, about all the shit going on and his sexuality, I really want to help. But I know I can’t But if he reads this I just want him to know is I love you Tyler and I promise I’ll try to help you. And Alicia if you’re reading this I just want to say thanks for all the help you’re giving me and I don’t think I could help my friend without you. I’m sorry about telling the world about your problems Tyler but I really want to help you and I don’t know what to do. Forgive me.

I love you Tyler but please don’t do anything drastic. Can anyone help me?
xo
January 31st, 2009 at 02:57pm