What's Been Going On

Okay. As many of you already know, I've started a new story. It's called Acceptance, and is what I'm currently working on at the moment. So I don't think any of my other stories will be getting updated. I've also been working on a poem that means so much to me, Through It All, and would really appreciate it if you all went and read it, if you haven't already. Leaving a comment on the poem would be very nice, actually. I'd love to see the impact I've had on people.

Okay, second thing. I've got a lot going on at school right now. There's drama between some of my friends, break ups and make ups between people, and the biggest thing: my classes. I have music, math, physics, chemistry. So that's going to be a reeeeeally big thing that I'll have to focus on, because math is my worst subject, and physics and chemistry are centred around math. So I'll have to work my ass off in those classes, which means less time for me to be on Mibba and the such.

Third thing: I'm going through problems of my own lately. Life has been really good, but even when life is good, I still have problems. My mum wants me to miss a week of school to go to the Bahamas or something. Sounds awesome, right? Not really. She wants to go soon, like, February. Why is that bad? Because I'm missing a week of my math-oriented classes, and I'll be really behind in those classes. But I figure: hey. It's early in the semester still, so I'm assuming I can afford to miss it.

And finally, a big thank you goes out to all my friends [and family] on Mibba. My twins keep me happy, and my friends are probably the ones that keep me going the most. Special thanks goes to Layla, Sophie, Moriah, Brandon, Jade, and Alix. Just for being there. So thanks, you guys. You all mean so much to me. And anyone who has actually taken the time to read this, thanks so much.

Comment this if you want, it isn't needed. I'd love comments on Acceptance and Through It All though. So please do one of the two above. Comment the story or poem, please.

-Jen xx
February 1st, 2009 at 02:50am