The Best Concert. Ever. PATD

All right. Here it goes. My first real concert. The Panic At The Disco concert last night:

So we walked into the venue and saw some friends, blah blah, you know, the usual. Got a t-shirt and sat down. I ended up having a seat right next to one of my friends from school, which was awesome. We didn't have floor seats, but they were still awesome. My camera is so goo it looks like I was right there. More of that later.

First was Vega Under Fire. I thought they were really good, and I was standing up even though a bunch of people weren't. Losers. Viv was fan-girling over the keyboardist (and she doesn't do that often), but I was more into the drummer. He was INSANE. So fucking good. So I enjoyed dancing around like a maniac.

Image
That's them.

After a break, came New Found Glory. I'd never listened to them before... but I didn't think they were all that great. They took forever. I laughed when they told the floor people (in seats) to basically try to make a mosh pit. But, I thought I was gonna die. I got something thrown at my head. It was wet. It hurt. I'm not going to bother writing more on that fact, but for you fans:

Image

Another break. Went to the bathroom. Fun. So we came back, and there was a stupid guy on stage talking about college or some shit. I was like bouncing in my seat, like "WHERE'S PANIC?!" I actually thought one of the tech dudes was Jon Walker for a sec. And I kept using his full name: "OhMiGoD lYk ItS jOn WaLkEr!" Ya, I was that annoying person. Sorry. But it wasn't him anyway.

Then, the most beautiful thing. The lights darkened... and you see the outline this skinny little person on stage. I was screaming and crying (literally... XD) I thought they were going to open with "Nine In The Afternoon", but I was wrong. I'm glad though.

Who was that little person, you ask?

Image
There's my RyHo and Mr. Jon Walker. Oh hai, Bden's leg.

And they started playing the opening music to "She's A Handsome Woman" and I was freaking out, because I hadn't listened to them for a whole MONTH in anticipation for this concert. Brendon was so amazing. Words just can't describe. I think he's the best vocalist ever.

Image
But Brendon put the guitar down to play "Lying Is The Most Fun..." and he was running around, singing to Ryan and everyone else. He really looked like he was enjoying himself. I like it when he's able to express himself and make his faces. They're amazing.

Of course, there was plenty of Rydon.

Image
He was like talking to him in a funny way.

Image
"Don't even play. You know we're gonna have hott butt secks after this." XD

God, I ALMOST got a pic of them singing in the same mic at the end of "That Green Gentlemen", but NO Viv had to bump my arm and it came out all fucked. -.-

Then, my memory card was ran out of memory. So I'm standing there, singing my soul out, while screwing with my camera. But IT WAS WORTH IT.

Jon dedicated "The Only Difference Between..." to Benjamin Franklin, which was so randomly funny.

And the people gave Bden beer, and he was like, "Whenever a dude is drinking a beer, you have to yell chug." And we did. It was so funny. Then Ryan was like, "Don't worry, he's not driving anywhere." And of course Brendon started stumbling around like he was drunk. It was adorable.

Image
Now I was PISSED because Spencer was in the fucking corner AS ALWAYS and not close enough. But I managed to get a decent pic.

So much other stuff happened (like Brendon and Spence both playing the drums and Brendon got to play the keyboard), but I'll leave you with one final tale.

So Ryan said something about this being their final song, and we were all "NOOO!" but Brendon started jumping around, screaming at the TOP OF HIS LUNGS (it was gorgeous). And then... "You make me wanna... SHOUT! Little bit louder now! SHOUT!" and everyone started going fucking nuts. Like, screaming and jumping everywhere. And he was like, "All right, we're gonna get fucking nuts now. You need to get fucking nuts. Like, dancing everywhere." And he told us if he didn't dance that basically we were lame... But he's like, "Now, these people are going to tell you these aren't dance moves, but that's bullshit." And he showed us how to dance.

Dance move #1: The twist. He looked... like sex on fire.

Dance move #2: The finger wag. Just... hot. That man has an apple bottom for sure.

Dance move #3....

Are you ready, ladies?

Cause I'm not.

Here... we... go...

Image
The hip thrust. I swear, I almost died. Like... DEAD.

So, then, it was over. (RYAN AND BRENDON LEFT THE STAGE WITH THEIR ARMS AROUND EACH OTHER *cough*) I was left standing there, like, "Did that actually just happen?" I looked at Viv and her face was a combo of these: O.O & :O I looked at her, and she goes, "Is it over?" And I started laughing so fucking hard. Like, uncontrollably.

So we walked out to the regular part of the stadium where we saw Zack and his crew, and we felt like we were high. Like, I was laughing weirdly at nothing. I showed Zack my amazing pic of the thrust, and he turns his body to Matt and goes, "Oh, sorry, I missed that, I was too busy raping Matt like this" and thrusting into his side. It was so funny, like his voice and everything... it was priceless.

I was the girl in the gray Joker t-shirt hyperventalating afterwords. That was me. So if you saw, I'm sure you got a good laugh. XD

We saw everyone else and hugged, blah blah, and began our walk to the car, still stunned/shocked. It was kind of three kinds of halarious.

Basically, that's it. They played "Camisado" which just would have been fine by itself. I love the new version better than the old.... does that make sense?

It was an amazing night, I must say. The most incredible night of my life. I saw my favorite band in concert. I could die happy.

1.31.09 Estero, FL.

DO NOT STEAL MY PICTURES. DO NOT USE THEM FOR ANYTHING. DO NOT. UNLESS YOU ASK. THEN MAYBE.
February 1st, 2009 at 03:59pm