Feb 01, 09' Crazy Dream

Ok, so I was in La La Land... Ha I have my own land.... Hey that reminds me, I know some people who used to call me La La! Anyways!

The first part of my dream includes Slipknot, again. Hey I'm not complaining but they had some company, Avenged Sevenfold but it was mainly The Rev and Syn.... and Slipknot.

Okay, so the beginning is a little fuzzy so I'm not even gonna attempt to tell you what it was cause I hardly know myself but I will start off where can remember which is where I was being held captive in this house with these two vampires.

Ok, but these two vampires weren't just your average vamps, they were The Rev and Syn Gates....both shirtless. Every rocker girl's wet dream! Anyways!

Ok, so they were gonna do the usual vampire stuff when something happened, like some sort of revelation and somehow I had tamed them? I would mess with The Rev, whom I'm gonna call Jimmy, and his head like petting him and playing with his hair but it would calm him and put him to sleep but I would rub Syn aka Brian's back and it would have the same effect on him as well, only Brian would lay on me. Ass. No wait... now that I would think about it.... Go Ahead!! Ok, back to my dream...

So something happened and Jimmy and Brian would protect me and I calmed the rest of Avenged down by using the same technique but they said I would give off this humming when I did it. Well, these other vampires wanted to use me to unlock this being that could grant any wish, like in Outlaw Star where I was like Melfina. If you don't know what I'm talking about look it up.

Anyways, my mom and sister came and rescued me from the "evil vampires" and we ended up in Texas but here's the kicker, the place was called La Push. I read to damn much apparently but it so happens that the place was there so crap, I said.

Avenged came and was gonna protect me when I suddenly had the urge to call my very good friends, Slipknot. Jim picked up and I could literally see him talking on the phone with the guys in the background, like one of those split image deals.

Basally what was said is that I was scared about what was going on and he said that they were gonna be there in two shakes and I couldn't say a damn thing about it. Soon I got kidnapped again and I was taken to the place where nobody but a pure soul could get in and the leverage to get me to go in was my family but Mick and Shawn rescued my family while the others came to my aid.

The Avenged guys fought the vampire bitches while a countdown was initiated. I think that world was about to end. I had no clue how to get in and apparently I had a past with Jim and I was in love with him and his funny face. No, really! His face makes me giggle every time I see it!

Then all of a sudden I knew what I had to do so I grabbed Jim's face and kissed then ran off towards the tower, grabbing his knife from belt as well. As I ran, one of the vampires knew what I was gonna do and ran after me so I jumped into the circle right as the vampire struck the barrier. I was halfway up the thing when I used the knife to cut my arm and dive into the final barrier.

Instantly everything was white but I could see everyone else. A voice said "What is it that you desire?"

"My friends and family to be safe"

"Why would you ask that when you could have more?"

"Cause I love them, without them, I would be sad."

"Fair enough but you know that since you are in here you cannot go back and that the next world, things don't happen twice?" I started to cry and stuff but I understood so I was transformed into this being of light and I went back and destroyed all those evil vampires, cured Avenged and made sure that the guys would keep up their music.

Then the second part of my dream was where I was going to this concert after the world blew up and everyone I knew was fine. Avenged and Slipknot all had different lives, aka rockstars but they instantly recognized me from somewhere and we were all friends again.

A little sad, I know.
February 1st, 2009 at 11:14pm