Dreaming Take 2

She could hear something moving. Someone walking down the hall, possibly going to the bathroom. She squeezed her eyes shut trying to fall back into the blissful slumber that she was woken up from. She tried to focus on a single thought- she ended up focusing on a feeling. Her bed was far too warm, it was never this warm. Her eyes stayed closed as she continued thinking about the warmth of her bed when she realized that she was molded to an others shape.

She took a deep breath as she tried to recall everything from the night before. Scrambling to make sense of the moment. She felt the person next to her stir and shift their weight closer to her body. She felt a hand protectively placed around her waist. She focused on the feel of the skin. The warmth on her bare skin- then she opened her eyes wide. " My bare skin" she thought. Her heart starting to pick up pace. She peered under the blankets quietly and confirmed her thought. She was in fact nude.

She shifted her weight to roll over and look at the person in her bed. Wondering if it was just her room mate who crawled in after a nightmare. Wondering if lasts night dream was really a dream after all. But even before she rolled over she knew that the hand on her was not her room mates. It had the familiar touch to it.

She looked over to see him sleeping still. It was as if she had blown up one of the old pictures and placed it there. It was all too familiar. She peered under the blanket again to answer the question looming in her mind, " was he naked too?"
She looked under and found that he was. And well... he was... umm.. wide away to say the least.

She blushed and stopped starring to look back up at his face, his lips were drawn in a smile that was not there before. " Now are you just looking or was I about to get what I have been missing for the longest time?" he spoke softly with sleep heavy on his voice.

She blushed again, this time her ears starting to turn dark red. She could feel the heat in her face and tried to calm down so that it would go away. " I was just umm.." she paused and pressed her lips in confusion. She knew what she was doing as did he. He was just trying to get a rise out of her. " No I was not going to wake you up like I use to. I'd find that being too nice too you. If I remember right I was plenty nice to you last night." she said coyly.

He opened his eyes to see her still blushing and her hair all out of place. It was shorter then it was before and it framed her face in wild ringlets. He smiled, " Yes you were plenty nice to me last night. As was I to you if I remember. How many was that this time? Four?"

She turned red in the face again and looked down at the pillow. " Five," she said quietly.

His smile got wider as he remembered.

She looked back up at him smiling that dorky grin that he always got when he knew that he could get to her. When he knew that she was blushing because she was thinking about him. She looked at him in the eyes and smiled back, " Want to make it six?"

She woke when she hit the floor hard. The tile smacked her forehead and bruised her elbow. She glanced at the clock, it blinked 6:30 a.m. over and over in mocking blue lights. Her room mate peered from over her top bunk. " Hey you ok?" her room mate asked sleepily.

She stood up cursing and touched her head. " Yeah I'm fine, go back to sleep." she grumbled. As she got back in bed.

" Another bad dream?" her room mate asked.

The girl shook her head sending a slight pain through her eyes. " No more like rough personal therapy." she yawned getting comfy again.

" You shouldn't call him then before you go out or go to sleep. This always happens when you get riled up." her room mate yawned back.

She smiled at her room mates astute observations and mentally thanked her lucky stars that she had gotten one so understanding and loving. " Yeah, thanks for the advice. Wake me up when normal people get up."

Her room mate groaned, " Yeah but you're not normal."
February 2nd, 2009 at 12:45am