Four Girls I Have To Thank

So, I’ve met some pretty amazing people here on this site. But, I feel like I have to thank four girls in particular. Four girls who mean a lot to me, and who I’ve put through more shit then I want to admit. But they’ve stuck with me, and are now a huge part of my life.

Lyndsey- she’ll always be family too me. She’s always there when I need someone. I can’t even begin to tell her how thankful I am for her . She’s my older sister. My other half I didn’t think I would ever find.

Amanda- She’s been with me since the ‘zilla days! Haha, she’s such a good friend to me, always listening to me when I needed to rant about anything and everything. But, I know she knows we BOTH have to admit we’re some pretty cool losers when it comes to our msn conversations!! I hope we have many more conversations coming.

Tasha- Man, oh, man. What can I say about this girl. She’s so down to earth, and keeps me grounded about things. Especially over the summer, helping me handle something I didn’t know if I could or not. She’s always got the right thing to say, and always has a way to cheer me up.

Destiny- my newest sister. Haha, we probably met at that A7X concert back in November of ’07 and don’t even know it. She’s always got someway to make me smile, she may be goofy. But she always knows when to be serious and is always able to help me get through my troubled days. When no one else can seem to make me smile.

These girls, I’ve spent hours talking too. About everything and anything, being on MSN at 4:30 in the morning not even knowing what we’re talking about because we’re so tired. They’ve been there for me more then anyone can imagine. They know things about me that no one else does. I trust these girls with everything I have. They’re the constants in my life that I don’t know if I could function without. They mean so much to me, and I hope we’ll have lotsa good memories to fill these years.

I know I’ve put you all through hell, and sometimes wonder why ya’ll have stuck with me.
But let me tell you one thing, I’m sure as hell glad you guys did. And I also know, typing this up and posting it isn’t doing very much either. But, I had to think of someway to let you guys know I love you guys a lot. You’re all my second family, and I couldn’t function without any of you.

Isn’t it funny what a little writing site can do? Bring you together with people you would have never met, finding people that can be so much like you sometimes it’s crazy.

I LOVE YOU GUYS. <3
February 2nd, 2009 at 03:27am