For all my lovely readers.

Hello guys, I'm sorry everything is taking so long, I'm really trying to get out what I can, it's just I started AP Psych this semester and I'm a bit overwhelmed and those who also rely on October, she still has restrictions. These are for those who are concerned with each story.

Beast and the Harlot- Sorry, this story is very a strategetic story and I've been complying quotes to use in it. This story will probably be my new main story.

Sticks and Stones- Alright, this one I loved for the longest time and then i became overwhelmed with other things and lost my zeal. HOWEVER it is back, I just need to find the book I wrote chapter 3 in and I'll update!

Demo Kids-This one I don't think I'll update unless someone asks in this journal.

and last but not least I'll Follow You- I'm truly sorry guys, but this may have a while till the next chapter if one ever comes. October and I have been fighting a decent much, mostly because October's been lying a lot, and I'm really fed up with it. We are momentarily broken up, mostly for her to learn that she can't play with people. I don't really think it will last, but it's a scary thing we're both going through, espaicialy because the problem has just been posed by my mother the issue of the fact that it is very likely I will wind up really physicly hurting October if we move in together, because I have severe anger and violence problems. Another is that I vent and I don't really have restrictions on what I tell people, and that pisses off October. All of which we will have to get over if we hope to make it.

So comment on the story you want updated and it will come THAT much faster. If nothing you can just comment with the name of the story and leave it at that.

~Frankiestien
February 2nd, 2009 at 08:10am