That One Song

Little did I know that one song can bring back a flood of memories just from the sound of that guitar, just from hearing those lyrics, Just from the drums as well.

That one song that brings a tear to your eye as you sing along.

That one song that can bring a smile to your face when you're in the middle in class.

That one song that can make you change moods in a heartbeat.

That one song you listened to over and over again until it drove everybody around you nuts.

That one song that can bring you back to the days where everything was actually normal.

That one song that helped you cope with your troubles.

That one song they played the first time you saw them and sang every word.

That one song you and your friends listened to and are having a great time.

That one song that your band tries to cover.

But when those days are over that one song will be put in your library only to be never heard again. Avoiding hearing it at all costs. Associate it with one person that made you smile or made the butterflies in your stomach flutter uncontrollably or that one person who broke your heart.

Sometimes its even two or more songs that can do that to you.
Or its probably a song that you never heard before but the lyrics you can associate your problems, heartbreak, or the good times with.

"You Can Blame Me For Everything"
Guess that lyric and ask me to write you something atleast or something
February 3rd, 2009 at 09:48am