25 Boring things about me!

Thought I'd follow Nubba style and write 25 things about me..not sure if I've got 25 interesting, but certainly things I can talk a lot about!

1. I have absolutely no idea what my natural hair colour is. I've been dying it since i was about 11 and can only go by photographs of me in primary school. I have been every single colour besides green!

2. I am obsessed with The Beatles as its the first music i can remember listening to. It was played all through my childhood. I'm determined to let it be the soundtrack to my own children's lives.

3. I'm left handed and dyslexic! I use the other side of my brain than everyone else, and by the looks of my bad grammer and spelling:only half of it!!

4. I used to play clarinet as a kid. I got upto grade four but quit because my teacher was super creepy. I have also tried playing piano, guitar, bass and drumms. I suck!

5. I have been photographing since i was 14. i have 2 qualifications in it, and soon to have a degree in it too. I specialise in music photography but also dabble in portraiture and fashion.

6. I have an unhealthy phobia of seaweed and/or anything touching me in the water. Pretty stupid when im currently doing underwater photography!

7. I love pin up art work, pin up fashion and general 40's and 50's fashions. My biggest idol was Bettie Page who sadly passed away last year. I'm obsessed with pin up art and plan to get a pin up girl on my leg-one of a nurse to remember my gran who was a wartime nurse.

8. I used to look forward to a dream wedding, now ive become realistic and im looking forward to the dirty divorce at the end.

9. My biggest fear in life is not to have children. I have a 10 month old niece and i adore her to pieces, but a gut feeling tells me im never going to have any kids of my own.

10. For years my parents thought i was a lesbian, because i was a tomboy and never had a proper boyfriend....

11. ...Then when i got one, they told me they wished i was a lesbian before he was such a prick!

12. My favourite colour is purple, and have a black and purple tattoo on my food which i adore.

13. I secretly smoke and my parents don't know. Marlboro lights for life!

14. I adore my little dog, Matilda. She is 4 and has the biggest personality in the world. She understands everything i say and i know what looks mean whats. She does the matilda mambo when she has done something wrong and tries to jump out of my reach.

15. The only reason why i went to my university is because is it the homeplace for Robin hood!

16. I get on better with guys than girls. I find girls bitchy and uninteresting and find myself have more in common with the guys. I live with 3 guys and im definately the mum of the house. I'd soon stay up playing video games and listen to all the guys sex stories, than play with each others hair and paint my nails..

17. talking of nails, i used to bite mine up until i was about 15. they were stubs and would bleed! Now, i get asked almost every day if they are fake before they are so long and neat. imagine Mortisha Addams nails in Addams Family Values..no joke!

18. If i dont make it as a well earning photographer by 2012, i will do what my parents desire and become a photography teacher. The idea of actually doing this scares me, but the idea of being unhappy and poor scares me more.

19. I'm obsessed with California and plans a road-trip round it in a few years.

20. Despite what i may say, i am very proud of my british accent, and im incredibly cockney. I sound like Amy Winehouse and i love it! My nickname at uni for some people is "Cockney Sparrow"

21. I am unhealthy obsessed with panda's. My main nickname is Lex Panda as i wear too much dark eye make up and in the morning i look like a panda.

22. ermm..running out of interesting things....erm...I wish i had blue eyes.

23. After many years of whining for one, i finally got a sidekick last year. I'm the only kid at uni with one and its my life. It stores my chapters when im on the run as well as checking facebook and my emails whilst on the train.

24. I've learnt that im a very opionated person and easily start fights. This is my bigest downfall and also greatest achievement. I was kicked around a lot as a kid and was always silent. Now i stand up for myself, though it does cause me alot of problems.

25. I think my writing sucks ass, but i love it when people give me comments and tell me otherwise. It's what i write more for!

There..now how boring was that!!!
February 4th, 2009 at 12:53am