Bad Mood

What the hell?!

Ok, so here's this thing. Its called a Zune and I just so happen to listen to it a lot and I like to listen to my music a little loud, not too loud though cause of my new headphones that you push into your ear..but I can hear stuff as well, but not if I'm not paying attention.

That is the point of my problem I have now.

Here's what had happened:

I was just sitting here, writing on my story, listening to music like I always do. Little did a realize that my phone was on vibrate (cause it scares the shit out of me at night when someone calls) and I had it on my bed.

With me so far?

My uncle has this habit of yelling and getting all upset when we don't hear him. So he pulled me aside just a while ago and started to chew me out cause I didn't hear him cause I had my music in my ears and my mother called me fifteen hundred times just to see where he's at cause he didn't answer his phone (he was in the bathroom) and I didn't hear my phone go off.

Now people always got a bad habit of calling me when I don't want to talk and getting me in f*king trouble with everyone else when I either didn't hear the phone go off or I just ignored them. I like to be left alone sometimes and listen to my music... Now its getting to where I can't listen to music, or even be by myself cause of all this crap!

Its even worse when I get picked for stuff that I don't want to do without any consideration about my feelings! This was the same way when I was at college, people always callin me to talk in f*king class, getting me into f*king trouble and when I get back to them, they always ticked off cause I didn't answer!!

This is the reason I don't call people sometimes but I always seem to get in trouble!! I so can't f*king wait until I go back to college and get the hell away from Mississippi!!!!

I'm not sayin, don't call me or whatever! Just.... ><

Ugh, I'm just in a really bad mood.....
February 4th, 2009 at 10:14pm