Help!

Ok so In one of my stories, Ivy, I just can't think of a name for the vampire! It's getting on my nerves because I really need one! I have a lot of different ideas for one but, I don't know I kind of like all of them, so I need your guys help! Okay?

Here's a list of all the names (If you can think of one you like better or something comment and tell me!):

1)Blaine
2)Triston
3)Leon
4)Damien
5)Gabriel
6) Vernon
7)Caleb
8) Demetri
9) Mick
10) Micheal
11) Neo
12) Keenan
13) Ash
14)Lucifer
15)Aslen
16)William
17)James
18)Stephen
19)Zachary
20)Christopher
21)Dracula
22)Benjamin
23)Jeremiah
24)Boone
25)Kaiden (Also spelt Cayden... I don't know what spelling I will use if this one is chosen though)
26) Robert
27)Ryan
28) Johnathan
29)Ansel


Ok just so you know number twenty one and number twenty four are JOKES! I think you realize the joke in 21! But the joke in number 24 is that I was asking my dad good ideas for names and he just wouldn't stop saying Boone! It's was really funny because he added it to a list for vampire names and just decided to keep it! So yea that's all I have to say.

Remember if you don't like any of these, or can think of a better one just tell me what it is, and MAYBE I'll use it!

**Note** I DO NOT want names from Twilight! Not that I don't have anything agaisn't Twilight, but I just think those names are used WAY too much in stories lately!

Even though you haven't done anything yet, I'm going to just say it now, Thank You for the help! :)
February 6th, 2009 at 11:13pm