I thought I'd be a lot cooler at 14.

You know when you're a little kid, surfing neopets and you're around 11 years old, and you always tell people your 14? I did that. Back then, at 11, 14-year-olds were pretty much the coolest thing...eva. I imagined myself being able to do all these cool things, and actually not have to lie about my age anymore on any site! But...friends...strangers....I am 14 years old, quickly on my way to 15...and I don't feel much different. I mean, really, the only thing that has changed is my taste in music, my drawing skillz, and my....brain? It's kinda of disappointing, but you know, that's okay. You know why? Because at 14 I'm imagining what I'll be like at 20. 'Cause you know, 20 will just be rockin' right? Lol.

Maybe when I'm 20 I'll find mibba again one day, and say pretty much the same thing as I did today. Who knows though...hopefully by then I won't be as lazy as I am now.
In fact, I'm so lazy right now that I'm punishing myself for it by joining track.

Dear lord, please don't let me die.
Please.

XD

What'd you guess think you'd be like at 14? (if you're not 14, what do you think you'll be like)

watch. i'm prolly the only one who thinks about this stuff.
February 7th, 2009 at 06:38am