"I told you not to call me. Harumph."

Ladies and Gentlemen, ( the few of you on here, who generally fall victim to all of us crazy girls) I let to many people eat me up from the inside out. I let people tear me up, bash on me when they have problems, and then fall victim to stupid text messages that I dislike because I'm paying for them.
Basically, I'm getting Baptised tomorrow (which I'm really excited for), and I invited like, 20 people, and so I'm calling around to make sure everyone gets there okay and everything. Afterwards we're all going to lunch, except for my two best friends. They can't make it, which I completely understand. What I do not understand is someone who thinks it's to much to take another friend back to their house. Someone who says, "My parents have already done enough for her." Wow. Since when did dropping someone off at their house become a huge deal? Plus, it's not like she's driving her home, her parents are.
Maybe it is a huge deal, and I just live under a rock. Maybe I should start decorating this rock, buy some furniture, I'm pretty sure it's better under this here rock. I think I'll call him Frank...or maybe Fred.

Anywho, here are some of the text I received after asking if one of my friends could give another friend a ride home after church let out:
"Not Really, Fine, and don't her parents own a car? My parents have done enough for her.
0-0 But they can if she really needs it." After I got this I said I'd ask, then she said, "OKAY WELL ASK" or something like that, and then I sent a text saying, "Okay she says she can't, so you're picking her up right?" And then she did the whole car deal again.
Then finally after more pointless texts, I tried to call her, at first she didn't answer...even if I knew she was there because she had just sent me a text. Finally she called me back and we figured it out. Seconds later I received this text:
"I Told you not to call me. Harumph."
-.-

Now it's just like eating me up. I really hope she's in a better mood tomorrow.
What do I do? XD
February 8th, 2009 at 04:04am