Life life, love, stupid love.

Damn it all.

Life life, love, stupid love.

I don't know how I can fall out of love so easily...I've been in love with him since I was 16, I said if I had him that I'd never let him go...then when we got together it was him who left me, then after some soul searching and needing and wanting to get over him I couldn't. So we got back together, much opposed to my parents and basically the general opinion of everyone.

Now it's just too much, I moved out, i'm on my own, well, I'm living with my sister. But I can drink and come and go as I please, I can get pierced and tatttoo'd, go out to clubs, meet all sorts of people... we're seven states apart, and he's so needy, he has problems, I don't know what to do. we're on a break, hell I don't know.

I loved him so much and in a matter of a week he as old news because I had a new word, he's not part of it and now what?

I'm scared he'll hurt himself...he's already depressed, he says how I'm his whole life, his reason for living, the only thing keeping him going.

I'm just set in a place where I'm trying to figure out all new things for me, everything is different no...so now what?

If you look back at some of my poems there's one or two that stand out as uncoordinated and those are Jeff's...the one's written for him, about him, I don't know.

Now what
February 8th, 2009 at 06:04am