Ra Ra Riot

XD Hahaha I love their band name. Isn't it just the greatest? Oh great I just dropped this laptop, yet again. Dad will not be pleased. Considering I broke the CD thingo, so now it doesn't slide in and out ...

It's so smokey here; too many bush fires. :( It's so sad like, 40 people have died already from the fires and so many houses have been burned down. Ellie's camp has been postponed, too. Since where she was meant to be going is so close to the fires. Gahh that's a bit of a disappointment. LOL.

GAH. Dad is just so annoying me atm. Blah blah go to bed so you can be fresh for tomorrow school. Gawd no thank-you. I hate school with a passion, and yes I am stubborn so I will have a negative attitude towards it. >:( I hate mr. d; I bet you he'll come and see if my hair's rid of the purple and green and blue first thing in the morning. Fuck me dead. I'll most likely be trying to get to my mini, dusty, pov bottom locker, and he'll be like "Josephine, oh how lovely to see your hair back to natural colours." Then I'll prolly resist the urge to stab out his eyes with my lock, then he'll probably say something like "Are you wearing make-up?" Of course I'm going to wear eyeliner and mascara. He's a bitch, he can't make me take it off. I've already done enough by getting my colours redyed ... *cries* "Josephine, student reception now. Go get the make-up remover from Judy Hickey and take it all off. You're already beautiful enough with out it. :) " OHMYGOD if he seriously makes me go to student reception and down to that dragon I am moving schools. ;______; I will not take it off, I won't, I won't. I've already been in enough trouble this year and it's only been one week, what does it matter if I won't take off some mascara? The worst he could do would be to give me a detention, then prolly suspension. For what? Make-up. I hope I get kicked out I hate it at that school. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

I'm so excited for Freeza tomorrow. :DDD With Erin woo! Hhahah. Great, now that I'm looking forward to it, I'll prolly die or something. Nothing ever comes out good if I look forward to it. :( Just like with high street the other night. I see Ryan, James sees me looking at Ryan, James says "Blah blah I'll add him to my hit list. *mini blue sunglasses*" LET UP JAMES. I do not want you to arrest anyone. :(

Kay ... I'm not in a very good mood right now. I was so happy before. Haha bloody annoying mum with my singing and weird dancing and ... weirdness. And now ... I'm not. I hate mood swings. *cries* I want to talk to ryry. But I'm scared to in case he doesn't want me ... That's the impression I got last time I talked to him. Ugh he can text me first. That way I'm sure he wants me to talk to him. 'Sides I have like no credit on my phone ... why oh why is he not with telstra? Mum got so angry when she saw I'd gone through like, 50 dollars in a week. -_- I feel so bad about that though. But I'm never asking mum to buy me credit ever again. Gawd why did she have to make that telstra account thing for my phone? She can see everyone who I'm texting and how much credit I use and omg it's annoying because then she gets all parental. :((

*sigh* I'm off to bed. Hahahaa I hear the sounds of Short Stack coming from my room. <333 I love them so much at the moment. Look out everyone lol new obsession coming up.

Fuck I'm going to shoot dad. D:<

Goodnight. x
February 8th, 2009 at 11:45am