part of my old story that i lost DX shuld i continue??

When the girls finished cleaning up and putting everything away they decided to watch a movie. They all decided to watch SAW; it really isn’t a scary movie, but it’s disturbing and will make your skin crawl. They grabed the two pillows and blankets and threw them on the floor to make it more comfortable for them to sit on and relax abit. It didn’t help, the floor was still hard. So Rhea left and skipped across the hall to her room and came back moments later with another blanket and two more pillows.
“Your room-mate won’t mind that we took her pillow?” Sarah asked, one eyebrow arched.
“Naw, naw. Kate’s really cool. Besides, she took an early vacation, too. I think she went camping with family.” Rhea explained.
As soon as they popped the DVD in, turned off the lights, and settled in(Sarah in the middle, Ariel on her left, Rhea on her right) they heard thunder roaring outside, and a maniacal laugh come from the TV. The rain was making the movie more creepy since out of nowhere the thunder would make them jump. So Ariel being, well her, asked if she could leave the bathroom light on; and they let her. During the movie more thunder roared and the bathroom light kept flickering until half way through the screen blurred off. At the same time, the loudest clap of thunder they ever heard sounded off and the lightning lit up the room. After that, almost instantly, everything went quiet and the lights stayed off.

Sarah’s POV
Shit! This is not good. I can’t see a thing, I guess Rhea and Ariel can’t either. I feel a hand tightening around my left arm; Ariel must be afraid of the dark or something. And on my right I can hear a soft breathing. Me? I’m not sure. I’m waiting for something to happen. Half-hoping the light will come on. Half-expecting something to pop out and yell “Boo!”
Ariel’s POV
*We’re sorry. The channeled POV you have requested is not available due to some sorta shock.*
Rhea’s POV
It’s so quiet. I feel like laughing or screaming or something just to break this silence. It’s not an awkward silence, but it’s really eerie. I’m breathing slowly trying to focus my eyes to the darkness. But that seems impossible since it’s dark outside the window, too.
Ariel’s POV
Whoa, that was weird. My mind just totally collapsed, but it’s getting back up. I can feel my facial expression; eyes wide open, starring into nothing…but something. I feel Sarah’s body getting more tense, like she’s ready to jump up or explode. I don’t even think she’s breathing. I can hear a soft slow breathing, but it’s not from Sarah. It must be Rhea. I was about to speak when I heard a click and all of a sudden a bright light shines on us and I hear Sarah take in a sharp breath. I couldn’t see what that light was, it was so bright now compared to the last few minutes, that my eyes couldn’t adjust quickly enough. And then neither could my mind. Just then, some sort of realization flashed in my sub-conscious. So I went diging for it.
February 12th, 2009 at 02:41am