RIP - Jeremy Lusk May You Ride on Forever

Jeremy Lusk

Image

November 26, 1984- February 9, 2009.

Jeremy was an American freestyle motocross racer from San Diego, California and was apart of the riding group Metal Mulisha.
He.. won gold and silver medals at the 2008 X Games and a bronze helmet in the 2008 Moto X World Championships.

Image

On February 7, 2009, he crashed while attempting to land a "Hart Attack backflip" in a freestyle motocross competition in Costa Rica. He had sustained severe head injuries resulting in his death late Monday night(Feburary 9, 2009) while surrounded by his mother and father, his wife Lauren, mother- and father-in-law Lynne and Larry and fellow Metal Mulisha riders Brian Deegan, Ryan Hagy, Cameron Steele and Erik Apple.

Image

Jeremy always did his best to live life to its fullest and to entertain for his many fans. He will be missed dearly.

Image

His friend and fellow metal mulisha rider/ founder, Brian Deegan, had this to say :

"Jeremy motivated me to be a better person, he was my best friend. The bond of this team is one that will never be broken. We know Jeremy is looking down from a great place, continuing to move mountains and touch the lives of those above.

"One day, we will all be reunited and will ride together again. In the end, all dust turns to ash. Metal Mulisha will continue to live and die by that creed. Jeremy, we can't wait to see you.
"

Image

Jeremy's Funeral services will be held Monday, Feb. 16, at 1 p.m. at the Revival Christian Fellowship Church at 29220 Scott Road in Menifee, Calif.

http://www.grindtv.com/video/moto/a_tribute_to_jeremy_lusk/

^ link to a tribute video
February 12th, 2009 at 02:50am