Something's wrong in the world today

People all over are questioning their reason for living. People no longer know what they want out of life. When did life become so insignificant that we had to question why it was so valuable in the first place? When did we become so starved of attention that we began to hurt ourselves just to get some sort of attention whether it’s good or bad, somehow expecting the latter. THIS IS LIFE PEOPLE!!! There’s nothing we can do to change it! All we can do is survive it the best we can, and never give up. Somehow in the end it’s all supposed to be worth it, and somehow it will be. When did we lose sight of the hope that has always been subconsciously stored in our minds for thousands of centuries, saying yes, you can survive?!

Tonight, I bear the weight of the world on my shoulders, and the only thing that gives me strength is knowing that the burdens I carry are those of the ones I love.

Like a pulsing light causing the heartbeat in the shadows, I am obliged to be the beacon on the stormy, chaotic night. These are merciless times that we live in, and I refuse to accept that there is no evidence of mercy!

When did the fire burn out in the hearts of men saying that this is OUR TIME to PROVE that we CAN OVERCOME!!

Well let me say this, that fire is ALIVE WITHIN ME!!

WE CAN OVERCOME!!
and
WE WILL OVERCOME!!
February 12th, 2009 at 05:23am