You feel like crap but you just want to jump for joy

I'm sick with the cold and all during school I just wanted to jump around. My nose is ranning my ears are pluged but I still feel like dancing to a happy song and skipping around.Which I did during lunch when the bell rang I start dancing to music in my head. I was listening to Dead by MCR and started dancing to my class. My friend saw me dancing because she was walking with she was talking and I wasn't pay any attenchen to what she was telling me.

She stopped talking and but I kept dancing I woke up from whatever trance I was in and ask her 'Did you see me dancing?' she nods and I laugh because this was my fun day.Sure when people are sick they can't are always misable and walk as if they where the lving dead. But with stuffed up noses and coughing all about.

But me I cheered myself up I don't what to be the living dead I want to be the living.But when pe came along I looked up to the sky and smiled even though it was cloudy and filled with rain.But I still felt like it was a good day for me and no one could of brought me down. Even though was I was feeling like crap but just felt like it was a good day.

But still In pe it began to rain lightly till I stopped running and yelled up to the skies and said 'Let it rain!' and boy did it rain. It started coming down hard every one ran to get inside but me.I took my time getting there. I began to sing 'All around me' by Flyleaf and danced around in circles I got wet but still felt like it was good day.I got a bad cold but still felt like it was a good day I might be sick but I know how to feel like it's the best day ever.
February 12th, 2009 at 09:57am