Coming Out...Again!!!

So, my older brother has been in prison for quite a few years now. We were never really close before he went in, but something tells me we're going to spend a lot of time together when he gets out. I'm gay and haven't came out to him yet. You see, when I came out, he was in prison. I didn't want to tell him in a letter because the prison has to read them. And I didn't want to tell him over the phone because they listen in on the conversations. UGH! I don't want the entire prison knowing my business...even though I really don't know any of them.
Anywho, he's getting out in two weeks and will be living with me and my parents for a while. I think he already knows because when he was on the outside as they say, he caught me looking at a LGBT site. I was really too young to actually know what it was, but I was curious because I had sort of figured out by then what might've been "wrong" with me. Anyway, some shit went down a few months later and he and I got into a big fight because he accused me of doing some really bad things and in the heat of discussion with my parents, I think he told them about the site.
Now, it wouldn't be until later on that I would realized what he had done. Not only had he pushed me out of the closet, but he had done it when I wasn't even really sure what being gay really meant or was, but he had accused me of doing some really bad stuff which I don't really want to go into. It hurt me just knowing that he would think that I would do something that bad. So, not only do I have to confirm his several years long suspicions, but I really want to talk to him about how hurt I felt, even though I've forgiven him for it and am over it by now.
UGH! My life sucks, but I'm not complaining. There are plenty of people out there that have it worse than I do and I just want them to know that I'm praying for their lives to be better. Peace Out!
February 12th, 2009 at 10:08am