Brendon Urie in... ATREYU!?

Weird thing happened in one of my wacky dreams last night. I had a dream that I was an interviewer and was trying to do one of those 'on the spot' question interviews but before I could utter more than "So the first question is..." Brendon Urie randomly bursts through a door that wasn't there a second ago. He looks pissed off and points to Travis, and says, "Travis get the fuck out! I'm in Atreyu now! Mwuahahahaha." Weird, I know. But it gets weirder.

Travis just looks at Brendon shocked, then jumps up and dances out the door. Yes I said dances out the door. Like what the fuck?! Brendon takes his place where Travis had been, right in between Brandon and Alex (Ektor). So I'm looking pretty confused by now but I just go with it. So I try to ask the question again, but was interrupted when Brandon suddenly starts making out with Brendon. My jaw drops.

I start to stutter and get the interview back into motion, trying to ignore the two guys making out right in front of me, but then I was interrupted, again. "Big" Dan starts to cry. I sigh and ask him what's wrong. His reply was, "Alex stole my butterfly!" Alex and him start to fight over who did and did not steal Dan's butterfly while Brendon just sits there and stares off into space. Is it weird enough yet? 'cause my dream doesn't end there.

The whole while this is happening Marc keeps hitting on me, and it doesn't matter how many times i turn him down, and tell him my names not Mikey! He keeps trying.

(I think this dream was weirder than the leotard dream (DON'T ASK! I have VERY messed up dreams) and I woke up laughing my ass off! And before anyone comments and tells me this is stupid, because it kind of is but I just wanted to write something, if you're gonna call me stupid or say anything like that. Just don't comment. If you thought it was stupid then why did you read it? And, why would you bother to take the time to comment on it?)
February 13th, 2009 at 02:32am