Something I Thought I Would Never Thought I Would Have The Courage To Do

Today is the day before valentines day
I look around me and I see girls being showered in gifts and stuff
I didn't really mind.
Hearts have been put up on the wall with everybody's name on it
I saw my heart and nobody had signed it. This was the day before.
When I came to school the next morning I went to see if someone had signed my heart but much to my surprise it was gone somebody stole my heart.

First period went along as usual.
I had been crushing on this guy since the beginning of the school year.
Some students were selling candy around the school.
After much thought I've decided to buy a starburst from the girl who sits behind me.
I anxiously awaited for first period to end.
I never felt so nervous for so long.

I always see him everyday walking to my second period and occasionally at lunch.
We seen each other at an August Burns Red show but never spoken a word to each other let alone he never glanced at me once when we passed each other in the hall.
I held to starburst in my hand. The butterflies in my stomach by then were out of control.

My hands start to tremble when I see him.
I stuck my arm with the starburst out in front of him.
He turned and looked at me. Without tripping over my words [To much of my surprise] I said "Here you can have this".
Of course when he was looking at me I bit the inside of my cheek causing it to bleed.
He took the starburst and I hurried to class.
I was still shaking and blushing and all smiley.

I didn't see him for the rest of the day.
I was actually glad because I didn't want to face him.

I wonder who stole my heart other than him xD
February 14th, 2009 at 04:45am