soo.

so, gah. today would be new years. and i was going to go over to my friend jordan's house, but i overslept [by about four hours] and didn't get my paper started. 3-5 pages on beach erosion! whoopeee! not. and last night i was gonna go to my friend julia's house. for new years eve. play guitar hero, stay up late, watch mcr and mtv new years. you know, normal stuff. but my parents decided i had too much homework. so i didn't. and then, to top it off, my sister gets to go over there. see, she's friends with julia's older sister carly. so anne goes to go hang out with carly, while i'm at home with my parents and other sister, sam. who will die soon if she doesn't stop talking to me. anyway, i'm on the computer reading stories on here [I FOUND ONE I LOST ON INO AND I'M SO HAPPY!]. and my parents won't stop bugging me to write a sonnet. yeah, a sonnet. one of four i have to write for my creative writing class. so i did that. and just gah. but i did find a good book to read. Daughter of the Forest. makes me happy. it's fantasy. i'm a big fan of fantasy. seriously, anyone who tells me good fantasy stuff to read, I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER. cuz i kinda need to break out of my mercedes lackey shell. i've read most of her section at my library. though, seeing as a live in delaware, it's not that complete. second smallest state in the country, anyone? yeah. we're special over here. i remember one time, my COUSIN asked me if delaware was in pennsylvania [he's from ohio.] pretty depressing moment right there. whatever.... kay, done ranting now.
January 1st, 2007 at 11:30pm