Damn it all to Hell.

Fuck it.

Damn it all to Hell.

I'm so sick and tired of all this bullshit. I'm tired of fucken getting left behind and forgotten, replaced and used. I'm tired of being taken for granted and mistreated. I'm tired of being looked down on as a freak and a misfit.

I'm fucken tired of breathing

I'm so sick to my stomach with all the shit i've been through. I'm sick of having to explain myself. I'm sick of not being able to eat, or sleep or even fucken smile. I'm so sick of this fucken world and all the stupid people who inhabit it.

I'm fucken sick of living

The only reason i'm even breathing right now is because of this awesome girl from Alabama that i just recently met, who's helped me more then she could ever know. And of course Avenged Sevenfold. But even with their help, it's still not enough to help me escape.

But you know what? I don't know how much more of this i can take. I'm breaking down so slowly, and i can't stop it. No one--that lives near me--even fucken cares anymore. My best friends all left me, and my parents suck. ANd all i'm left with are memories.

But all these memories do is torment me and make me insane. the make me want to do stupid, stupid things. They haunt me in my dreams so badly that i wake up shaking with streams of dried tears on my face.

I can feel all these memories and feelings pull and pick me apart leaving nothing but insanity and depressing thoughts. And all i ever wanted to be is happy. I just want to stop being sick and tired.

My final thoughts are simple.

Fuck life. We're all gonna die anyway? Hopefully, it will be sooner rather than later.
February 14th, 2009 at 08:05am