About the new stories

At the moment, I'm really depressed, and I don't know why, but I've decided to give you guys a bit of background to the stories I'm thinking of.

Forbidden Kisses:
Its the summer before their seventh year of Hogwarts for Harry and Romia Potter. They've had enough of living with Dudley, and getting blamed for everything. After Romia loses it, they go to The Burrow, where they reconnect with Hermione and the Weasleys. When they go to Hogwarts, Romia start noticing that Draco Malfoy always seems to be around, and its not long before something will start between the two.

Life and Love of a Vampire Slayer
Being a teenager is hard enough, but its a nightmare when you're half vampire, and meant to kill your own kind. That's exactly how it is for Elina Dunstein. Elina has to keep the secret of her step-father, Jack, while her mother looks at it as an abomination, and, now, she doesn't want anything to do with her own daughter. Elina has to live with her family, who doesn't have a clue, and her brother isn't even around, because he lives in another state, going to college and working. Elina has no friends, and n one that understands her. But what's going to happen when the only person who understands her, is the one that she has to kill?

Magical Vampire
Transfering into a new school is hard enough, especially when you're a seventeen-year-old vampire. Phylicia Muchello is an Italian vampire, who has just transfered to Hogwarts. There, she meets with a bunch of odds and ends, as she goes through love, a break-up, and then a lot of other things that teenagers will go through, just to have it come down to a good ending.

Twin Attraction
Tokio Hotel comes to the states, just for a vacation, and so Tom can visit his girlfriend, Rikki, a Brooklynn italian, with seven sisters and a brother, who's in college. Its not really easy when you seem to be the only one who can take care of six others while your mom works outrageous hours. When Tom comes around, all Rikki wants to do is spend some time with him, but she's feeling like Cinderella. But, when Bill starts hanging around as well, Rikki starts feeling something for Bill too.

How Does It Work?
The sequel and spinoff to Respnsibility of a One-Night Stand. Frankie is getting ready or graduation, and has so much to be thinking of at the moment; she has to start finding a place, and finding a job. She gets a job in an office, and it provides daycare, so she can have Nikki with her all the time. There's a project that she starts, and she has to work with her male co-worker, Donnie. Donnie turns out to be a very attractive man of 20, and Frankie finds hersef infatuated with him. What happens whn frankie finds herself in the middle of a love triangle?
February 14th, 2009 at 10:52pm