I don't remember what it feels like to "like".

I just kind of realized this. It's been so long since I've actually had my eye on someone that I can't remember anything about having a "crush".

I think it was in middle school when it started. I just looked around and saw so many kids "dating" and thought it was ridiculous. Dating back then was overrated, and I have to admit, I still see it as that sometimes, even in high school.

In middle school, my best friend and I had this "Just Say No To Dating" thing that we stuck with because we both thought it was stupid at that age. From then on out, I really haven't liked anyone. I kept my mind off it and it worked. But how do I get out of the "Just Say No" mindset? Of course I see guys that are attractive, but I don't ever see more than that in them. I'm too shy, I can't flirt- what's a girl to do?!?!

Anyway, I think being at the mall on V-day didn't help my peace of mind. What if I end up alone? Uggh, I hate relationship crap. It's too complicated.

On a lighter note(but it still relates), I saw "He's Just Not That Into You" today with my friend, and we both loved it. It got really sappy or depressing at points, but the ending was good. It also had me thinking.

Hope your Valentine's Day was great!
February 15th, 2009 at 04:39am