Our Waiter Looked Like Frank Iero. O_O

No joke!

The family went out for a V-day dinner and our Waiter looked like him. Pathetic facial hair an all.
He also didn't have a bad looking backside either. *giggles*

*sighs* Well other than that, the day was quite interesting. I didn't really get to do anything romantic with Channing (my boyfriend) cause of three reasons:

1.) I had musical practice from 9 in the morning to 3:30 in the afternoon, followed by church.

2.) He was hanging out at his friends place and was camping out in his backyard, even thought it like 30 degrees outside. He's nuts. *rolls eyes*

and

3.) We both decided we're gonna spend the day together tomorrow. =]

Can't wait, got my outfit pick out and everything. *laughs*

Oh yeah and HAPPY BELATED FRIDAY THE 13th!!! xD xD xD
I don't know how it was for you guys but I had some kick-ass luck yesterday!
"Why is Friday the 13th always lucky for the weird kids?!" said my friend, Josh at lunch.
To this, I replied, "I have no freaking idea, but since we're all having good luck, it's best not to question it, for it might turn around and kick us in the ass!"

Oh and I saw the New Friday the 13th movie and I have four words to describe it.
Huge. Mother. F*cking. Machete.
Me being a big fan of the original movie series, I was actually quite impressed with the remake.
The directors definitely gave Jason new life. Well done!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date with my bed.
G'night!

XOXO | J
February 15th, 2009 at 04:50am