Okay, so I'm getting really sick of this (story related):

I go to find new stories very often. But I'm horribly picky.
I figure this is the best way to find good stories is to ask you guys - the fellow readers on the site.

My basic requirements are:
No, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES can it have the following;
The Jonas Brothers/Miley Cyrus, anything along those lines.
Vampires. No Twilight remakes, etc.
My Chemical Romance or Avenged Sevenfold.
Slashes, No Ryden, Petetrick, etc. I hate that stuff.

Now, that pretty much cuts out half of Mibba.
So, the stuff I do like:
I am a sucker for anything The Academy Is... and Cobra Starship related, FTSK and paramore even. Green Day if it's well written. Pretty much anything FBR/Decaydance related.
You HAVE to have a good grasp of grammar, it's one of the rules on Mibba. So spell check that stuff please.
On the occasion, I DO like originals. Especially if they aren't the cliche stuff, but i do like the cliche stuff if i'm in the right mood.
A clean layout without fluro text, I can't read it and chances are neither can half your readers. But that isn't a major one because i can just click the 'default layout' button.

(also, i guess this is a chance for a lot of you to promote your stuff?)

((i'm also hoping i haven't broken any rules here myself by posting this. lemme know if i have, i'll delete it.))
February 15th, 2009 at 12:13pm