Tom Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel might have a what!?

The mysteries that surround private life of the stars of Tokio Hotel déchainent always as much the passions. Last event in date, exclusive information that we has just transmitted of all urgency a fan of the group, that seems very well informed.

In his mall, she explains us that Tom Kaulitz, the guitarist of the group (one specifies for those that not the connaitrait again!) would have gone Tuesday February 10 2009 to the hospital of Hamburg (the albertinen-krankenhaus) suffering from a lively pain to the low stomach. An appendicitis? And no, not at all!

According to the cousin of our investigator, that follows its medical school to Hamburg and that is exactly internal in this hospital, Tom Kaulitz would suffer from a genital herpès, otherwise says a sexual highly contagious infection. According to his cousin, that has access to the medical file, Tom would have to do to an old herpès that would not have been cared for. The doctor right away would have given him an adapted treatment.

But await, which was not his surprised second when, on the care leaf, the young patient of 19 years replied to the complete name of Thomas Kaulitz, that is to say... the official name of Tom Kaulitz! The guitarist we would it have hidden his true identity? But then, would Bill have also another first to name?

This information, not again official, must be taken to the conditional one. If she was proved, she would come to carry a bad blow to sexual performances of the beautiful Tom!
February 15th, 2009 at 11:45pm