My Valentine's day weekend! SO BUSY.

Well, wensday night I stayed the night at my friend Rebecca's house. I was planning on going to school with her the next day, but it was canceled. Half of my town had a power outage and trees were blown down. Thankfully I was the half that still had power, and I got to enjoy my day! There wasn't going to be any school on friday either because of conferences, or monday because of president's day, so that meant a 5 day weekend!

We went to some weird market in Erie and I found out two things.

1. They sell chicken feet. Seriously, it's still in the shape of the feet with nails and everything. Who would eat that?

and

2. Octopussy is a funny word.

Then we went to Golden Coral. We being me, Rebecca, and Rebecca's mom. I had fun but I was wearing Rebecca's clothes and we are way different sizes.

Next we went to the mall. I ran to a store and bought a new hoodie so I didn't feel blehh. We got lotion for some reason and flirted with some guys. We almost tried on huge dresses just for the hell of it, but no dressing rooms were available.

When I got back to her place I really wanted to talk to Cody but I hate calling other peoples' houses. So I texted my Kenny, my brother, and had him call Cody to tell Cody to call me. Then Cody calls my house which I was not at. My mom calls me to tell me that Cody called me and she told Cody that I'd call him. I call him. The end!

Now it's friday. (the 13th!) I wake up to Rebecca's alarm at 11. We sit and talk for literally an hour. I call Cody because we were suppose to hang, but mine and Becca's day was so busy we figured we couldn't. =/ I go home and eat Mc Donalds. Rebecca texts me and says she is done cleaning and she comes over. (As you can see me and Becca spend a lot of time together!) Then Kayla (my other friend) comes over. We decide not to go to the movies, therefore our schedule is now open to hang out with Cody. We meet him and go on a walk. I freeze my ass off and he lets me wear his hoodie. (: His mom is strict and makes him go home, but he lets me keep it.

After we get done eating Mc Donalds again, we (Me, Becca, Kayla, and my sister Kayt) head home and get ready for bowling. We call ourselves the glitter girls now because of how much makeup we put on. I have to say, we looked SOO pretty!

Bowling was totally stupid. Halfway through it me and Kayla are so bored we text our buddy Lee. Lee is pretty fly I must say. Well, he was getting drunk at the time, but his uncle picked him up at the bar and drove him over. It was pretty funny because Lee paid with a credit card and he's only 15. He just sat there the whole time staring into space. Once bowling was over all the girls crashed at my place and we texted Lee. Lee got so drunk he couldn't jump up, but he realized it was boring getting so drunk by himself and passed out. Some seventh graders pranked us and then we went on webcam. It was pretty fun.

Saturday was Valentine's day. . .

So this Valentine's day really didn't feel like a holiday at all. Normally I get presents or something, but not this year. I did get chinese food though. YAY. (:

Then my friend Kayla calls and says that she can get me into Friday the 13th. We wanted to go on Friday the 13th but plans changed. I guess her brother's girlfriend Rachel is 23 and she was going to pretend to be our mom. She ended up being a mother of seven children. It was pretty funny because one of my friends Rebecca was taller than her by a foot. She was going to be a mother of 10 children, but my brothers' girlfriend and her friend didn't get there until tickets were sold out so he just walked around the mall with them and wasted 7.50 on a ticket.

The movie was good, not that scary though. I came home and my dad made Chilli. He rarely makes it because it takes him forever, and it was really good.

Later on that night I went on webcam with my old friend Willllly! He moved and I haven't talked to him in forever so I was pretty happy. I didn't go to bed until like 5 A.M.!

I'm sad I didn't get to see a certain someone but atleast I had his hoodie to smell . . .

Now it's Sunday. Earlier today I was woken up by my friend Tara texting me. She wanted me to go see Confessions of a Shopoholic with her. I ate Dairy Queen and then she picked me up. Courtney, her sister, came too. We meant Tara's boyfriend RJ there and he sat on a princess bed at Sears. Courtney took a picture and sent it to everyone on her list including me who also sent it to everyone on my list. Kenny called and Rj started jumping up and down and screaming that he wanted Kenny to come. 20 minutes later Kenny, along with Kayt and Becca, joined us. We were two hours early for the movie so we just walked aroun the mall until 4. We saw the movie, which was pretty pointless, but I had fun. Courtney is really awesome and we threw popcorn at Tara and Rj the whole time.

Then my mom dropped all of them off at home (aside from Rj because his daddy picked him up) and I've been bored every since. Right now I'm talking to Kimm on yahoo and she is the cure to my boredom. We are going to make a gang called Burnt Strombolli Eaters!

Tomorrow is the last day of my weekend and then I have to go back to school. =/ Ugh. I have a stupid brochure due and I'm totally not looking forward to doing it.

So this is long but I had nothing else better to do and I felt like sharing my busy weekend!
<3 Dezi!
February 16th, 2009 at 07:01am