Junk Head

Chapter Two

In the blind mans thoughts he etched out every detail he could think of
"Brillant Blue Summer"
"Autumn of Rust"
"Scared man anchor, give me the paper or away with your plunder of thoughts"
"I am only a blind man the thoughts of a thousand chosen words, bend the craine"

Beyond dusk there was a field filled with billy goats and scampers, the cresent moon light hampered over his words thrusted outward:

"Dear Ole' Lassie and Sounder best cripe my eyes full of want, I can sense that man comes forward with a bag o' bean at his side!"
"Good to the day and hallows at eve Mr Night, can I give you a hankerchief to blend out thine rythmes of sorrow?"
"Away are my thoughts and vestitudes you might think I was given a Brandy by the light of your conversation Mr. Blie, but yet you are wrong to ask, for hear I dig another coat into the waiste side of humanity, dig deep in the lurks, here you will find the smeeel of not only salt water but also the stank of creation, I will lay down my arches for you, dothe you not see the way of new born light.!"
"You are but a kind man in need of junction, give me your angle and we shall set the flight, between the outer edge, between plight."
"You have no answer for me, and I have no arrangement to leave, perhaps-

The girl walked into the calm ocean she needed only her hair tied up in bundle and
another lie from her family kin.

"Order has seen to it that I must deliver a branch to mind with no eye's, given the choice I would rather starve a- "
"Out Out Out, grab all your buckets, she has the taste of the devil"

The Blind man sprang to take the hand of Dr. Blie but there was nothing but an echo-
"By God to the Holy waver, I can see the trust, lust I have decieved, this womens nipples are at my breast and I hear a hound dog prayer, under to the porch and grab my rake I will find this wretched place and pitch a fork in it's tongue>'

Dr. Blie had yet to wrestle with emotions seen from Mr. Straights, but he had guessed that his emtions had run over his thoughts once again. The only tru thought for Dr. Blie was stop Emila from inter the water even further more.

Her eyes twinkled, her lips pierced and her heart sank as the tide pulled her away, "Give me the blind mans thought, for I have no answer to give, he should live under the porch from wince he dothe came." her breath began to shorten and her legs gave out, all she could see was a short glimpse of the doctors hair and the Mr. Straights tring to find some sort of contemplation while he dizzied himself in circles within the sand.
February 16th, 2009 at 07:36am