Kissed Us Goode-Bye

This weekend was horrible, absolutely horrible. Straight to the point Dimitri and I broke up twice and for good in a span of four days. Here’s the Day by Day.

Day 1: Friday 13th (One Year and Four Months)

Dimitri is at my house and we’re in the kitchen just hanging out and not talking. He’s messing on my lap top. He gets mad because my dad can’t bring us to the roller rink and then he wants to go home because he’s tired. Then he tells me that he doesn’t want to come over the next day. (The previous day he told me that he had plans with friends, and then he came to my house this day and told me that he canceled his plans.) I get mad, but I don’t say anything. I then give him his Valentine’s Day gift that I spent hours making for him (a CD with our 5 songs). “Since I most likely won’t see you at all for the rest of the weekend.”
About a half hour goes by and that’s when I realized that Dimitri wants to take a “break”. I ask him, he said “I guess so…” and then he tries to comfort me! His ride comes, and as he leaves I tell him I won’t see him the next day, or next week, or the month after that.

Day 2: Saturday 14th (Valentine’s Day)

His mother just shows up to my house and tells me that Dimitri is feeling really bad because she JUST HAD to tell him about the surprise party that I have been planning with his mother for weeks. About an hour later of talking she leaves.
Several hours later Dimitri shows up to my house and talks to my dad then me. He tells me that he wants to be friends; I ask him why he wants to break-up. He tells me that we’re young (we turn 15 and 16 in two weeks), and temptation. I ask him if there is some one else and to be honest with me, and he told me that there is no one else. He continues talking and tells me that he still likes me, as in more than friends.
Eventually, he asks me if I want to stay to stay together, and so we decide to stay together, but go on a break. As in we focus more on communicating than hanging out, but we do NOT see other people and we do NOT ignore each other. SO EFFING CONFUSING!
Then I ask him what we are going to do for the party and he said that we’d keep everything the same except that he didn’t want his close friends at the party. He leaves but not without giving me a kiss good-bye. The last one.

Day 3: Sunday 15th (Break-Up)

I broke up with Dimitri at 11:52am Sunday. I told him that I don’t like his mind games, and that I know that he’s only in it for the party that we were going to have. I also told him that I know that he wants to or is already seeing other people. “I’m going to do what he wanted to do since the weekend began, and I’m going to call it quits.” He was silent, then said what ever and hung up.

Day 4: Monday 16th (Sinking In)

I tried calling Dimitri at 11:40am today. I wanted to clear the air, so that we don’t end on a bad note and hopefully we could remain friends. His mother picked up, asked Dimitri if he wanted to talk, and (surprise, surprise) he didn’t. So I told his mother that I don’t want us to end on a bad note, and that he got what he wanted so I don’t know why he’s being so stubborn about it. I also told her that I really want to stay friends and she said that she wasn’t sure that would happen. She said that she was sorry and I told her that I’m not. I finally told her that I still had some of Dimitri’s stuff and it’ll be here for her when she comes to pick it up.
I haven’t heard from him since and it’s now 4:03 pm and he leaves at 6:00 pm.
I wish this weekend never happened at all.
February 16th, 2009 at 10:06pm