Furum Phobia

Ever met someone with a fear of forums? Probably not. BUT YOU HAVE NOW!
As the title says, I am scared of forums. Seriously. I do have an account somewhere on one, but I go there like a few times a month or every two weeks to furum about. Now you are probably going to ask me why I am afraid of forums, aren'tcha? ADMINS. I am afraid of forum admins. I once did a journal concerning how I feel towards all forum admins based on bad expereince with all of them that I ever met of came across. I said that they were all a combination of big-headed, stubborn, rude, moody, short-tempered, seriously need to go see a therapist and take some chill pills. Now don't go classing this as a hate journal and report it to admins - this is a journal about my fear of fourms because of expereince with forum admins in the past. I know thatmost people on Mibba are really friendly (you not-so-nice ones know who you are...), but I have no idea what the fourm users and admins are like. Speaking of the forum users, I always have bad expereince with those two, as they displayed this type of behaviour: moody, rude, argumentative, like to overkill you with the strong ability to disagree with everything, always fighting, always cursing, always sending threats. Now do you see why I am afraid of forums?

You will all probably tell me that Mibba is different with its forum admins and forum users, but I am stubborn and won't believe it until a number of Mibba users can convince me. I won't get over this phobia of forums until I am convinced.

Sunshine, loilipos... and rainbows everything... This is what I feel when... we're together! <3
February 17th, 2009 at 04:48pm