I'm happy to say

I'm happy to say I think I'm back for good. Sorry I have not posted in 4ever, but I have posted today and I am making NEW stories! (That's the part were you scream wooo!) Well I guess I should tell you why I have not been writing. I will list all the great things that have been going on in my life: 1) I got my heart broken again that's not that much of a shock, 2) I got into a fist fight let's just say my devil horns came out on this one I was tired of her shit 3) I got sick well I am sick and I'm not aloud to go to school until thursday which I think is kind of cool but that's just because I don't like school P.S. Stay in school kids!!!
I have become a fan of list so I will give you another one it is called the normal shit sounds fun hu?
1) Friends: fights, sleepovers, fixing freindships, lies, crying friends, fighting friends, girl talk.
2)Lunch table drama: food stealing, friends fighting, sitting with people I hate, trying not to fall infront of the cute boys (something I have truble with), chuging contests, food fights,
sneaking out.
3)BOYS: boyfriends, mending broken hearts, flirting, getting the guy I want, helping friends get the guy they want and being there if they don't, not getting cought by his girlfriend.
4) Sister: make sure she eats, make sure she doesn't cut, make sure I hang out with her, make sure I'm not too clingy, make sure I talk to/call alot, be there for her when she needs to talk.
5) Family shit: events, movie nights, fights, yelling.
I have yet another list My wants:
1)HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) to feel happy
3) be wanted
4) be held
5) to smoke
6) Sex
7) drinking
I have an F'ed up life that I'm just starting to like! Love you all and always!
Love&Sorrow:Harley Adams
February 17th, 2009 at 11:26pm