Lay Your Flustered Head Down Dark Dreamer...

...the sun well be up tomorrow and things will be better.

Your ignorance is the contractor, you're using my frustration as building bricks, and my shoulders is the land. I'm breaking under the press of the weight. Only time will tell when the cracks you cover will give and the structure snap and collapses. The only thing I ask of you is to open your ears and listen for the creaking before the destruction and maybe you'll save yourself the pain of your broken bones. Believe me; I will let the bricks crush you.

I will let this world chew you up and spit you out. I will let the ones you think you trust crush you. I will let you fall off that cliff. I will be there to help you pick up the piece as long as you admit you made the mistake. This is what 'true friends' are for. This is me saying I care. This is me saying I'll torch this bridge.

No one is a big fan of you.

Tell me why you always treat me differentially. I'm there. I can see the way you treat others. What do they have that I don't? Or I'm just best kept in the corner of you room?

This is to my once childish ways.

This is to your lack of culture.

If I could save you I would try, but I have to save myself first.

That's to my selfish ways.

That's to your lack of common sense.

To the kid in the mirror. Your dark is a light shade of gray. Quit your complaining.

Tonight's anthem is a song I avoid listening to, but sometimes it’s the best way to describe the way I feel at times and it's that time. Anymore it's seldom I feel this 'emo' anymore. But right now I'm suffering from my own thoughts plagued by my own insecurities. Insecurities that you all fail to see unless pointed out the one who wears them discretely. I'm good at hiding. This blood flow is simple for a living. Sometimes I wish someone would cut it off. Begging for someone to take rope and tie up my left ventricle. This world would be a better place. Or maybe it'll be missing a piece. But I'm just a hopefully kid. "And the record won't stop skipping. And the lies won't stop slipping."

Tomorrow's anthem is a song that fits the need a side of me that no one knows I have. My confusion. To put this one simply because I think it’s a band that you need to check out if you haven't yet. Carolina Lair's "Show Me What I'm Looking For". My little heart is begging for something new.

For now, I'm going to hide with Brand New. The TV is ringing in my ears; I kind of want to throw it out the window, but it's become my Novocain for thoughts like this.
February 18th, 2009 at 12:03am