Melbourne; Ryann

Rawka rawk. Hello. I haven’t written anything in ages … In that case let’s get started with everything haha.

Cass and I went to Melbourne on Saturday. HAHA it was bloody great, I tell ya. We were basically running on like, 2 hours sleep since the night before we were on the phone till 2:30am; we thought we weren’t going since Shazza chucked a Shazz and ripped the bus tickets up. Then Cass was calling me at 4am saying “Get up, we’re leaving in an hour,” I was like pfft go ‘way …
Anyways, we went there and the bus trip was pree good. We so weren’t stalking the hot guy who was sitting in the next seat … *shifty eyes* Lol. Kinner’s son was also sitting in front of us; shoulda seen his bloody oily hair, oh dear. Cassie the stupid fool kept trying to touch it. *shudders*
Shopping was good hahaha. At the DFO yaa. So many hot guys in Melbourne I tell you. -_- We’re gonna move there one day like … dunno, after school. ;D

Fastforward … lah blah blah.

Omg. Kay, last night I went to see Ryry at like, the end of my street. He was going to the gym or something which is near my house, so I told him whatever I’ll tell mum I’m posting a letter … Gahh I was so nervous I tell you. I walked out the door and down the street; almost had a heart attack when two loud girls walked past. I was like “Ohh shit, ryan’s with someone, nooooo.” I tripped up, stumbled and kept walking though. Hahaa … he was there, but, under some tree. I kinda skipped over; it wasn’t awkward which was good. We went to the postbox and then went down to the park. I was so goddamn nervous I thought I was gonna bloody collapse and die haha. We went behind a row of trees and I looked at my feet awkwardly for a few moments. Blah blah blah we made out etc. (tbh I wasn’t expecting tongue for my first time at kissing) and then eventually he pulled out ryry jr and guided me through giving a handjob. *-* When I think about it now, it seems awkward half giving an 18 year old a handjob behind some trees next to Melbourne Road. Haaahah … hm, yeahh. Well it wasn’t as bad as I expected. :P Anyways, it wasn’t awkward on the way back either … I wasn’t that nervous afterward haha. I just dunno if I did the right thing or not. I think I kind of know Ryan just wants to do stuff, but I don’t really feel like I care. Dunno, it’s weird …

Well I’m off to take some picture for some jake kid. I don’t mind as long as it doesn’t have to be naked and ‘sides, I get credit from him aye. ;)

._. Ew I think I’ve changed too much … ach why is it only the older people who talk to me? I’ll prolly end up getting raped soon. DDDDD:

Anyway, I better go to bed … night. x
February 19th, 2009 at 11:29am